Bookings may be made online, by e-mail, letter or telephone. By booking a course with Premedic it is assumed that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Payment in full should be made on receipt and at least 21days in advance of the course. Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received.
Premedic reserves the right to cancel the dates or alter services, but will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a cancellation Premedic will try and transfer the booking to the next mutually convenient date unless the client states otherwise.
If the booking is cancelled by the client the following refunds will be payable.
More than 21 days 100%
14 – 21 days 75%
7 – 14 days 50%
Less than 7 days No refund
Clients may substitute candidates for the course at any time prior to the course commencing.
4. You may transfer to another of our courses or an alternative date at any point up to 21 days prior to the course date. Less than 21 days in advance you will be charged an administrative fee of £30.
5. If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
6. If you arrive late for a course, or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
7. Health and Safety
In the case of physical skills courses it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that candidates are free from any condition which would affect their capability, and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. We welcome candidates with disabilities for training, but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.
8. If the course is to be held in your own premises please ensure that there is sufficient space, light, ventilation and power for the lesson to be conducted, bearing in mind practical demonstration and participation is required including delegates lying on the floor. If you are unsure please contact us for advice. If we have to find an alternative room, there may be a cost payable by you.
All training and advice given by Premedic is done by following guidelines provided by the appropriate councils. Information given by Premedic is to the best of our knowledge, up to date and evidence based. Premedic cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given. The information provided, either on this website or any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. Premedic is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information.
10. Course Materials and Copyright
The cost of the session includes all materials supplied during the session. Premedic is the copyright owner of all course materials with the exception of materials clearly published by third parties. Premedic copyright materials may only be used by the person attending the course for their personal use.
Please advise your candidates to wear suitable clothing (not skirts or dresses) for the course. It would also be appreciated if ladies don’t wear lipstick as this stains the manikins.
All content on the Website is owned by Premedic and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice. No other use of the Website’s content is permitted without the express prior permission of Premedic.